We are an innovative, cutting-edge company working on creating digital technology products in a close collaboration with our international clients. Read more about us and what we offer at Skein Careers page. Skein’s unique service model connects technology development with in-depth digital data analytics.
We are looking for UX / UI Designer to join our team who will share our ideology and achieve common goals.
The best compensation and benefits packages:
- A competitive salary – we work with leading international markets
- Flexible working hours – unlimited sick days for when you don’t feel like leaving your bed 🙂 Just check with your teammates
- Free English classes taught by native speakers
- Professional growth: paid seminars and courses
- Of course: tea, coffee, cookies
- Super-cool, comfortable office. Check out the photos to see yourself!
- Paid vacations (up to 25) and national holidays
- Flexible employment formats, KZOT etc
- Friendly, supporting and fun team.
- Close collaboration with product management and engineering to define an innovative direction, visuals and experience for the product
- Executing all visual design stages from defining the concept to handing it off to engineering
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate user interaction and design ideas
- Present designs, user experience and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user experience research to implement most valuable output in product
- Design: mobile applications, admin panels, and dashboards (non-standard process and data manipulation UI), web sites, landings
- Understanding of adaptive/responsive design
- Experience in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- UX design, prototyping, and tools (Invision, Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure, Marvel), or other visual design and wireframing tools
- iOS Human Interface Guidelines, Android UI Guidelines
Desired but not a must:
- Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS Orme jQuery
- Bootstrap / Material design, or the basics of any similar framework
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or any other CMS
- The ability to create a theme from scratch or adjust ready theme
- Understanding of the hierarchy of templates (page, archive, index, single, etc.)
We look forward to your application!
To apply for this opportunity, please fill in the form on the right or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.