Community Manager is driven, self-motivated, charismatic, and organised as they’re tasked with wrangling a slew of to-do’s both on- and offline, from writing and moderating to party planning and ring leading!
Where you come in:
- You will moderate social media channels, define the brand experience and creative expression
- You will plan events! Conceptualise, negotiate, plan and execute cool, fun and buzzworthy (big wow factor!) events
- You will connect with the community members in person and online
- You will be in charge of weekly newsletter and website maintenance
- You will socialise and meet up with the business and tech community. Attend tech events. See and be seen. In the scene. Be the Mayor
What it takes to succeed:
- You are driven and passionate about technology, health and wellness. You own a fitness tracker and leaned to code!
- Experience working with Google Drive, Typeform, MailChimp, WordPress a plus
- Strong organisational skills
- University degree
- Experience with social media marketing, social networking, guerilla marketing tactics, and event planning
To apply, please attached examples of your work in social media.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!