We are an innovative, cutting-edge company working on creating digital technology products in close collaboration with our international clients. Read more about us and what we offer at Skein Careers page. Skein’s unique service model connects technology development with in-depth digital data analytics.
To support active growth, our team is looking for a talented Account Manager. You will work in a friendly, motivated and intelligent team of our AI based product.
- Work experience in a similar position;
- Experience with Google Analytics & GTM (planning, tracking setup, DataLayer specification, Enhanced E-commerce, Custom Dimensions);
- Have an analytical mind and be a creative problem solver;
- Be team-oriented with excellent relationship-building skills to enable working across functions and levels daily;
- English, good communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with building dashboards in Google Data Studio / Power BI / Tableau;
- Experience with MS Excel, with an understanding of complex formulas;
- Coding basic skills;
- Experience with SQL requests / BigQuery;
- Graduated or with studies in Business, Advertising or Marketing.
- Ensuring effective management of current product subscribers and developing clients in favor of increasing the product’s business;
- Google Analytics & GTM setup;
- Client’s project research and reporting;
- Communication with client and team.
The best compensation and benefits packages:
- A competitive salary – we work with leading international markets
- Flexible working hours – unlimited sick days for when you don’t feel like leaving your bed 🙂 Just check with your team mates
- Free English classes taught by native speakers
- Professional growth: paid seminars and courses
- Free Friday breakfast and fruit
- Of course: tea, coffee, cookies
- Super-cool, comfortable office. Check out the photos to see yourself!
- Paid vacations (up to 25) and national holidays
- Flexible employment formats, KZOT etc
- Friendly, supporting and fun team.
We look forward to your application!
To apply for this opportunity, please fill in the form on the right or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.