Are you passionate about accounting and finance? Want to improve your English and work with international reporting standards? Then this is an excellent opportunity for you. To support an active growth, our team is looking for a talented Finance Controller. You will work in a friendly, motivated and fun team in an IT business on creating monthly reports including P&L and balance sheets, plan project budgets. We are based in the Solomenskiy district. Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Experience in accounting roles, or finance or related degree
- Experience with the IT business is a plus
- Attention to details, love for numbers
- Fluent English
- Ability to think strategically, manage complexities, work collaboratively, and drive results
- Responsible for overall integrity and control of the financial data gathering and reporting process
- Lead, motivate and direct the staff that is responsible for the following functions: general accounting, cost accounting, international accounting, sales controller, tax and treasury
- Support LRP financial planning and budget management functions in collaboration with department managers
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees and maintain corporate accounting and reporting policies
- Oversee monthly close processes, ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting
- Prepare and present the financial statements
- Act as a resource and advisor to the CEO
- Partner with the CEO to design, establish and maintain an organizational structure that supports our objectives and goals
- Manage year-end reporting with external accountants
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV, stating your relevant experience, rates, and availability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.